Twitch is the world's leading social video platform and community for gamers and the easiest way to broadcast your gameplay to the world! Whether you play on PC, Mac, Xbox One, or PlayStation 4, Twitch is the best way to share your gameplay with friends, fans, and the world.
- Download & Install the Twitch App
You can download the Twitch App on both iOS and Android devices.
- Create an Account
You need to create an account using your email address. On the next page, you need to enter your birth date. You will be asked to choose a username and password.
- Select a Username
You can choose any username you want. Please don't use any offensive or inappropriate names. However, you can use letters and numbers, but no spaces.
- Set up Your Twitch Channel
Once you're done with your channel name, you can click on "Start Streaming" to get started.
In the next step, you can change your privacy settings. You can choose who can see your Twitch channel. You can either choose "Private" or "Friends and Family". If you choose "Friends and Family" you have to add friends so they can see your channel.
- Start Streaming
After you're done with the privacy settings, you can click on "Start Streaming". Now you are all set to go live on Twitch. You can stream your gameplay videos easily. You can also chat with your audience using the Twitch app.
How to Add a Twitch Channel to Your Favorites
You need to logbin to your Twitch account before you can add any channel to your favorites. After you login, follow the instructions below to add a channel to your favorites.
- Go to the Twitch homepage.
- Click on the "Favorites" button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the "Channel" drop down menu and choose "Add Channel to Favorites."
- Enter the channel you want to add to your favorites.
- Click on the "Add" button.
- The channel will now appear in your favorites.
How to Make a Twitch Chat Emoticon
You can make a Twitch chat emoticon by using the following steps:
- Go to the Twitch website at www.twitch.tv.
- Login to your account.
- Go to the channel you want to make a Twitch chat emoticon for.
- Type the command /me followed by your emoticon.
- Join the channel's chat room.
- Your Twitch chat emoticon will appear in the chat room.
For example, if you want to make an emoticon of a cat, you need to enter the command /me followed by a cat emoji. For example, a cat emoji is @cat.
You can watch live broadcasts of the games you love and chat with the players you follow. Twitch also broadcasts events like the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), so you can enjoy live coverage of the biggest game shows in the world.
No more need to wait, just go to Google Play and get the Twitch App for free now! If you have any question or suggestion, just leave a comment below.